7 hours of concentrated training on the CISSP exam’s most challenging concepts along with exposure to the most common exam traps, pitfalls, and difficulties. The author additionally walks through sample questions for each domain in the exam, so you can see the types of exam questions you’ll experience and learn how to work through complications and snags you might find on the exam. This is the perfect course for anyone about to take the exam.
CISSP Learning Path LiveLessons provides 7 hours of deep-dive training on common CISSP exam traps, pitfalls, and difficulties. The goal of the CISSP Exam Prep LiveLessons is to give you the edge you need to pass the rigorous CISSP exam and successfully gain certification. This course is designed to familiarize you with test-taking strategies, review “must know” and “challenging” concepts, practice answering exam questions, and most importantly, give you the confidence to pass your exam with flying colors. This course is NOT designed to be a comprehensive study guide. Instead we will be focusing on components of the ISC2 CBK (common body of knowledge) that fall into one of four categories.
Sari Greene, best-selling author of the CISSP Learning Path Video Course, will also walk you through practice questions throughout, highlighting how to answer difficult questions and reduce errors. She will end with a discussion on winning exam day strategies, so you can make the most of your time as you prepare. This is targeted exam prep training, so you can make the most of your knowledge when taking the test.
This title includes access to the interactive quizzes the author uses throughout the course so you can test your knowledge and compare your results with the author’s training.
This course also includes:
• Areas that many candidates have found difficult, such as cryptography.
• Foundation concepts and models that are generally unfamiliar; for example, * and simple properties, the relationship between the OSI and TCP/IP models, and OECD privacy principles.
• Emerging topics such as Federated Identify Management, IP Convergence, and Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) processes.
• Specialized areas of knowledge such as digital forensics, mitigating source code flaws such as XXS or SQL injection, and software development processes.
This course is designed to be used by anyone hoping to take the CISSP exam.
The ideal target student has already studied each domain on the CISSP exam.
Beginning to Intermediate What You Will Learn:
• Tips to prepare for the Exam
• Targeted deep-dive lessons on the most challenging topics and concepts on the exam
• Practice question walkthrough, so you can learn techniques for answering questions and also see what types of questions might appear on the exam
• Winning exam day strategies
1 Order directly from Pearson IT Certification
This edition includes 30 interactive exercises, end of lesson quizzes, and a full 250-question practice exam.
2 Purchase a Safari Books Online subscription
and get instant access to more than 40,000 books and videos from over 200 publishers. Please note that the Safari edition does not include the exercises, quizzes and practice exam.
I completed your video course for CISSP and am so confident about the materials that you covered. From the beginning through the end of every lesson, I felt very easy understanding, clear and precise on what you know for the test.
I have gone through your new CISSP Video and I am impressed with the depth of information and the approach adopted in presenting it; simple, straight to the point, easy to comprehend and remembered.
I am preparing myself for the CISSP exam and I would like to thank you for the very helpful “CISSP complete video course”.
I wanted to thank you for the great CISSP Live Lessons video series.
I passed the exam, I could not have done it without your course material, really great stuff!. Everyone within my group is asking what tools I used for the new exam. I am going to recommend your course.
Just wanted to let you know last Monday I passed #CISSP exam. I spent quite a lot of time watching your GREAT #Pearson training.